On-line registration is closed. Registration is possible only onsite.
Congress registration fees
* only available at the front desk and upon availability, no online booking possible
**student fee for students under the age of 26
NB! Baltic Guests fees are meant for Estonian, Latvian and Lithuanian citizens. A valid ID/Passport will be asked during registration.
NB! Students are invited to send a confirmation document/letter of their student status (copy of student ID Card or official letter from the University) to the Registration office via e-mail: email@example.com within 7 days after registration (otherwise registration will be not considered valid).
Estonian Landscape Architects’ Union (ELAU) members will get an extra 10% off during registration over Baltic Congress Fees.
- Three (3) days of congress participation (keynote speeches, parallel sessions and discussions).
- Three (3) lunches during the congress, including the Farewell Lunch on November 4th 2011, together with the presentation of a pilot project.
- Coffee breaks in the morning and afternoon during the congress.
- A Congress Kit, including the congress materials.
- Welcome Cocktail Party on November 2nd 2011, together with the opening of exhibitions.
- Technical Visits: excursions to the most interesting places in Tallinn city and surrounding county accompanied by local professionals.
Accompanying Person fee 25€ includes:
- Participation in the official cocktail party on the 2nd of November together with the opening of the exhibition.
- Accompanying person has the opportunity to participate in the Gala dinner (extra 75 Euros).
- There is also an opportunity to choose pre- and post tours.
Additional Options in the registration form:
- Welcome Cocktail Party on November 2nd 2011 (Tuesday) / included in the registration fee
- Official Gala Dinner on November 3rd 2011 (Wednesday) / not included in the registration fee 75 EUR per person
- Farewell Lunch on November 4th 2011 (Thursday) / included in the registration fee only for partcipants
- 4 (four) different accommodation/lodging facilities
Additional Registration for Pre-Post tours
- Pre-tours on November 1st 2011 (Monday) / not included in the registration fee
- Post-tours on November 5th 2011 (Friday) / not included in the registration fee
NB! Registration for Pre and Post-tours will be available in May 1st 2011 under the special section named Pre- and Post tours.
Cancellation until May 31st 2011: Refund of 75% of the registration fee
Cancellation until July 31st 2011: Refund of 25% of the registration fee
No refund will be issued after August 1st 2011.
Reimbursements will be made between 30 to 60 days after cancellation is received.
Not-attendance does not constitute cancellation.
Substitution of participants is possible.
Written notification stating name and registration number is required for all changes and cancellations and must be sent to Estravel via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to +372 6266232